Landscape Renovation Tips
As one of the leading landscape design companies Franklin has to offer, we’ve seen how good landscaping can add to the value of your home. Outdoor landscaping enhances the curb appeal of your home. It contributes to the first impression someone will have of your home, especially if you are considering selling. We at Landscape Innovations have several landscape renovation tips to offer homeowners.
Landscape Renovation Tips on a Budget
Consider these inexpensive ways to improve landscaping if you are on a budget:
- Add mulch. In addition to improving the look of your property, mulch is an inexpensive way to reduce weeds.
- Plant perennials. Rather than buying new flowers and plants every year, plant perennials that you will enjoy year after year at no additional cost.
- Use landscape stones. Unlike mulch, these don’t need replacing each year. They come in a variety of sizes and color.
- Plant native plants. These are important if you live in an area where rainfall is scarce. When plants are compatible to your region, they will require less care and water.
Use a Professional Landscaper Like Landscape Innovations
Many homeowners don’t have the time or expertise to do their own landscaping. That’s
when it’s time to call a professional landscaper to help design your outdoor space.
Landscape Innovations has served this area for over 20 years. Our reputation speaks for itself. Call us for your landscaping needs. We can help you with the following:
- Installation. We can plant low-maintenance flowers and seasonal flowers. Our knowledge of plants will ensure the plants will thrive.
- Maintenance. We can trim, mulch, and do annual clean-up that will save you time to enjoy other things.
- Lighting. We can install outdoor landscape lighting which will offer safety and drama to your landscaping.